- Program Time:
- Monday-Friday from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Children ages 4.9 (4 years 9 months) to 13 years
- Program Cost:
- Full-Time (M – F) $525* per month
- Part-Time (4 days per week) $450* per month
* Limited financial assistance available
- Contact Info:
Full and Part Time sessions available
At the Cambridge YMCA After School Program, children have many opportunities to grow and discover new hobbies and interests. Children have access to a wide range of enrichment and educational activities including arts and crafts, swimming lessons Monday and Thursday, cooking, dance club, and sports club.
Children are also offered a quiet, supervised space specifically for completing homework. Snack is given daily and full-day care is available during February and April Vacations. The Cambridge YMCA After School is fully licensed by the Department of Early Education and Care.