Our goal is to make membership accessible for everyone. We offer a variety of payment options and membership types. Financial Assistance may be available for Cambridge residents who cannot afford basic membership. Feel free to stop in at the YMCA Front Desk to talk to someone about which membership option is right for you.
Benefits of Membership
Membership gives you access to an unbelievable variety of facilities and classes, as well as discounts on programs. Enjoy all of this:
- Heated 20-yard Indoor Pool
- Cardio Center with All New Equipment
- Free Weights & Olympic Lifting Areas
- Basketball Courts
- Racquetball Court
- Indoor Running Track
- Boxing Gym/Classes with Ring*
- Locker Rooms & Changing Areas
- Personal Training*
- Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Towel Service*
- Fitness Classes & Dance Studio*
- Yoga Classes & Studio*
- Indoor Cycling Classes*
* Additional Cost
Membership ID Card
Each member will receive 1 membership ID card or key tag. It is necessary to present your ID for admittance into the Y. If a member forgets his/her card, the member must verify membership with a photo ID. Replacement cards are $2. Membership cards are non-transferable. Any member who lends his/her card or assists a non-member in unauthorized access subjects their membership to revocation.
Store your Cambridge YMCA Membership ID card on your phone! Using the Key Ring™ app for your iPhone or Android, store your Cambridge Y bar code in the app and simply scan your phone for entry into our facility!
Overnight Locker Guidelines
- Only one locker will be issued to any one member. Lockers are not transferable to another person.
- All items must be stored completely within the locker. Any items left outside of a locker, whether secured or not, will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- It is recommended that members not bring valuables into the facility. The Cambridge YMCA cannot be responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- A locker must be empty upon termination, any contents will only be held for 15 days.
- If your membership has been terminated due to an outstanding balance, you will have 15 days to settle the balance or we may reclaim the locker.
Current members will receive 1 free month of membership for each friend referred. *New members must be active for 3 months before referral can be processed*
You may freeze your monthly membership for up to 4 months per calendar year at no charge. This must be done in writing, through email, or via our front desk freeze form. We require a 15 day notice prior to the first of the month in which it will take effect.
*Due to high demand for overnight lockers, Premium members must continue paying for locker, or return locker upon freeze.
We are moving away from paper termination forms at our Front Desk. If you wish to terminate your membership at the Cambridge Y, please fill out our Termination Form by clicking the “Member Termination” button to the upper right of this page.
PLEASE NOTE: Termination requests must be made at least 15 days prior to the first of the month in which it will take effect.
For example: For a termination to take effect December 31st, the request must be submitted by December 15th.
*Any inquiries can be directed to Wade Oliver, Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org