- Program Time:
- Monday @ 6:30 AM & 7:15 PM
- Tuesday @ 6 AM & 7:15 PM (45 min class)
- Wednesday @ 6:30 AM (45 min class)
- Thursday @ 6 AM
- Friday @ 6:30 AM & 6:30 PM (45 min class)
- Saturday @ 4 PM
- Sunday @ 4 PM
- Contact Info:
- Email Ryan Mahoney at email@example.com
Increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance with this challenging and motivating workout based on the stationary bike. Our inspiring instructors will lead the class on an indoor journey through a mix of hills, flats, time trials and interval training to the rhythm of powerful music. By increasing or decreasing tension on the bike, you control the intensity of your ride, making this class suitable for both new and experienced riders.
- Spinning classes are online sign-ups only. (Members only)
- You may sign up for a Spinning class up to 1 week in advance.
- You should swipe in at the Front Desk and proceed directly to the Dance/Spin Studio to check-in with the Instructor and select a bike. (NO physical class passes required)
- Please come 5-10 minutes BEFORE the start of class to get properly setup on the bike.
- Sweat towels will be provided.
- Bring a water bottle!
*No entry into class after 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.