- Program Time:
- Sundays from 8:15 – 8:45 AM
- Contact Info:
- Email Ryan Mahoney at firstname.lastname@example.org
High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) alternates between very high-intensity bursts of work (often ranging from 30-90 seconds) and recovery periods. This constant variation of intensity will keep your mind focused and engaged. Reach your goals in less time: HIIT is the fastest way to improve fitness levels and burn calories and the absolute best way to boost metabolism. Easily modifiable for people of all fitness levels by adjusting tension on the bike or riding at a different pace.
This 30 minute High Intensity Interval Training class will sufficiently kick your butt in a timely manner!
- UPDATE: There are no more online sign-ups for Spinning. You will get your spin class pass at the Front Desk on your way in and proceed directly to the Dance/Spin Studio to check-in with the Instructor and select a bike.
- Please come 5-10 minutes BEFORE the start of class to get properly setup on the bike.
- Sweat towels will be provided.
- Bring a water bottle!
*No entry into class after 5 minutes of the scheduled start time.