Full-Time Lead Preschool Teacher
The Cambridge YMCA Preschool is looking for a Lead Teacher to join our high-quality, caring environment.
- Must be Lead Teacher qualified by the DEEC (AS/BS preferred)
- Must be certified in Infant/Child CPR & First Aid
- Must have 1-3 years experience teaching in a preschool setting
- Must be a self-motivated individual with strong leadership skills
- Must be able to lift and carry children and other items weighing up to 40lbs
- Manage a large classroom, providing an environment that fosters the social, emotional, cognitive and creative development of each child
- Planning and implementing a strong curriculum with other members of the preschool staff
- Supervise staff, volunteers and interns alongside the Childcare Director
- Establish and maintain positive parent relationships
- Participate in staff meetings, trainings, parent-teacher conferences and other special events
- Full time, 40 hours per week
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Medical & Dental Insurance offered
- Position available in late Spring 2019
PART-TIME AFTER SCHOOL TEACHER
The Cambridge YMCA is seeking an enthusiastic teacher to work in our After School Program Monday through Friday from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Our After School Program runs Monday through Friday from 2 to 6 p.m. with children ages 4.9 to 13 years old.
*Must be at least 18 years of age
*Have a high school degree or equivalent education
*At least 1 year experience working with children
*Possess a strong work ethic, be punctual, and have minimal absences
***Please send your resume and cover letter to Janet Belanger***