FULL-TIME PRESCHOOL TEACHER
Cambridge YMCA is looking for a fun, creative, and energetic person to join our great Preschool staff. This job requires 40 hours per week Monday through Friday.
- DEEC teacher qualified
- Degree in Early Education is preferred
- At least 1-3 years teaching experience with ages 2 years and 9 months to 5 years
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team teaching setting while designing developmentally appropriate curriculum for Preschool children
- All candidates should be able to lift up to 40 pounds if needed, and be able to move quickly to facilitate a busy Preschool classroom
- CPR and First Aid certified
- Able to be flexible with work hours and be a team player
Great benefits and working environment!
Salary is negotiable
PART-TIME AFTER SCHOOL TEACHER
The Cambridge YMCA is seeking an enthusiastic teacher to work in our After School Program Monday through Friday from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Our After School Program runs Monday through Friday from 2 to 6 p.m. with children ages 4.9 to 13 years old.
*Must be at least 18 years of age
*Have a high school degree or equivalent education
*At least 1 year experience working with children
*Possess a strong work ethic, be punctual, and have minimal absences
***Please send your resume and cover letter to Janet Belanger***